Forums

TopicFire from F15?

• Fri 3rd Apr 2015 - 12:27pm

Hiya folks!

1 ) Présentation du tankiste : I'm the well-know, pro flamer, truth teller, nub raper Axonal.

2 ) Quel est votre passé sur WoT ? I did my first class in XX0XX to teach me the basic teamplay, but as I was the best player in, it was limited after some months. I joined up UFS clan and was able to evoluate as Field commander. Unfortunaly as french have lack of brain and teamplay the clan fall apart when borkil and alu left.

3 ) Lien vers noobmeter et votre profil WoT. u can check by your own

4 ) Nombre de tiers 10. about 10 perhaps a bit more or less

5 ) Pourquoi vouloir nous rejoindre ? Ceal promised me 40k gold if I join u. Im a bridable person so i cant refuse such purposal.

6 ) Quelles sont vos disponibilités ? Mostly week-end 3-4 evening depending of my job

7 ) Il y a-t-il autre chose que vous souhaiteriez nous communiquer ? Additionnaly to the 40k gold you have to recruit my fellowmate Furet. His stat are baddy but they are a lot better when he plays with meh. I call that effect : the appeal.

Regards

Axo ~~

• Fri 3rd Apr 2015 - 2:30pm

Stronk presentation !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Fri 3rd Apr 2015 - 4:58pm

New title incoming: "Fire from P4IN ?" on Suricate forum. °°

You owe me 40k golds for misspelling my name Axanal, where are the golds for Fufu now ? :P

If both Furet and you are ready to actively participate in CWs and stuff you may be accepted. Gotta catch you on TS !

Please register or login to post forum replies